<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3954342094149477132?origin\x3dhttp://hivihazan.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Grant me a trip to constellations
for when tragedy feels like destiny

Don't Make Me Laugh
Saturday, July 14, 2012 @ 12:56 AM

Hello readers :)

So if you didn't know, my life has been revolving around my TV, laptop and korean drama series, especially my favourite kdrama, Rooftop Prince. I've been rewatching it a couple of times and to think about it, I haven't done that for ages!-the rewatching thing. The last kdrama which I have done so was You're Beautiful.

And whenever I have highly recommended kdrama, the first person whom I would promote it to is Nania.  haha

So anyway, in this post I just want to share one of my favourite funny scene in Rooftop Prince (apart from the scene where they got changed in the elevator), this is a scene where all of them were having dinner together and the Crown Prince asked Chi San if his stomach is okay after having surgery. 










LOL



Photobucket





Profile


DAYAH GALYN
hivihazan and dayah galyn. you know it's me. and i love yong tau foo and sweet corn.



Twitter

    author has now moved to Wordpress


    Previous Posts

    What youth wants: MONEY
    [REVIEW + SPOILER] Rooftop Prince - 300 years of l...


    History

    May 2012
    June 2012
    July 2012
    December 2017
    Credits

    Designer: Eunice
    Color codes: Color Picker Tool
    Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
    Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥